  • Subject: Math Bindable API (2)
  • From: ajkumar@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 18:00:42 -0400

Hi...

When I runthe following code, why is that I get vague results when I use
CEESDCOS as a procedure that returns value. But, when I use CALLB to call
the same procedure I get right results all the time.

Also when I call the program again it bombs with the foll. error
 The float operation resulted in a value that is too small (C G D F).

When I cancel and call the program again, it works....
In other words, it works on every alternate call but the first part gives
wrong results!

h dftactgrp(*no) bnddir('QILE')
 *
d Cos             pr             8f   extproc('CEESDCOS')
d  Parm1                         8f
d  FeedBack                     12
 *
dParm             s              8f   inz(0.000000000000E+000)
dResult           s              8f   inz
dR1               s             13  6 inz
dA1               s             13    inz
 *
d FB              ds            12    inz
d  FB1                           4b 0
d  FB2                           3
d  FB3                           4b 0
d  FB4                           1
 *
c                   eval      Result = *zeros
c                   eval      Result = Cos(Parm:FB)
 *
c     Result        dsply
 *
c                   eval      R1 = Result
c                   eval      A1 = %editc(R1:'M')
c     A1            dsply
 *
 *
c                   callb     'CEESDCOS'
c                   parm                    Parm
c                   parm                    Result
 *
c     Result        dsply
 *
c                   eval      R1 = result
c                   eval      A1 = %editc(R1:'M')
c     A1            dsply
 *
c                   eval      *inlr = *On

Am I doing something wrong here..

thanx
ajith