  • Subject: Re: MCH3601-Pointer not set for location referenced.
  • From: Anton Gombkötö <Gombkoetoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:35:57 +0100

Interesting problem.

Have you tried to define REMOTE in a D-Spec?

Not only that it's prettier, it might tell the compiler better to declare it
global. As i understand it, the C statements before the first P-spec are a
procedure, too, with it's own local variables. This isn't necessarily true,
but i think that something like that is here messed up.

To make it even prettier, avoid global variables where not necessary. Give
your XferError the REMOTE as a parameter and you get more readable and
reusable code.

0.02 Euro

Anton Gombkötö