  • Subject: RE: Fixed Assets on AS/400
  • From: "Roberto Gomes" <rgomes5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 14:04:37 GMT

Armando,
the people who works with JDE programs, must to know not only the language,
but the methodology also.
I mean, every JDE programs is constructed under the same format. And this
format needs to be respected in every new program, or change mades in olds
one.
At the begining the programer should feel confuse with this method, but
after one or more years it will improve more and more performance in their
work.

Rds,

R.P.G.