  • Subject: Re: Validating a File name
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 14:00:40 -0500

Yes, but will it validate the name of the file to create?  Make sure it
has no invalid characters?  Oh well, his question was answered by the
CHECK(VN) DDS keyword.

mwalter@netrax.net on 11/11/99 01:55:55 PM
Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com@Internet
To:     RPG400-L@midrange.com@Internet
cc:
Fax to:

Try utilizing QUSROBJD API. This will return and objects attributes and also
through an error if the object dosen't exist.

Mark Walter