  • Subject: Re: How to use DataQues with RPG ?
  • From: "Eric N. Wilson" <doulos1@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 17:24:08 -0700

Of course one solution to your problem is that you could define the data
structure as externally defined (and renaming the associated fields in the
program to match) If your are using ILE RPG you could attach a prefix to the
variables to insure uniqueness... I know you have most likely thought of
this solution but I just could not resist pipeing in :-)

Eric

Eric N. Wilson
President
Doulos Software & Computer Services