  • Subject: RE: Re[2]: New Opcodes - %SETCELL
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC OASIS)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 10:29:46 -0500

I would agree with this as well.  Some may think the numbers are higher, but
that's because we interact with 1% of that 10% on this list and elsewhere.

Here's why.  BIFs are built in (by definition even...heheh..).  If one could
write BIFs and have them build in, meaning not having to bind objects, etc,
you could use them more.  But, since we're not Java or C programmers used to
using #includes, a lot don't understand what it's about.

I have been putting a few of the modules I have written that have been
helpful on Netshare400.com's website (Http://www.netshare400.com) under the
source samples section.  I hope to add more and if anyone else has any
samples (RPGIV please...) I'd be happy to put them up there.

Bradley V. Stone
BVS/Tools
http://www.bvstools.com