  • Subject: RE: Too big !
  • From: "Allen, Mark" <ALLENMA1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:14:13 -0700

I remember when MAC PAC did this.  I was debugging a program (the old
fashioned way before ISDB).  Added a breakpoint right before and then right
after an EXSR.  Sure enough the variable was wrong after the EXSR.  Went to
the program and tried to find the BEGSR and couldn't.  Thought I was going
crazy, so rechecked, yep I had the right name.  Found out it was a /COPY
that brought the EXSR in because the program was over 32,760 lines!!!!  One
BIG MONOLITHIC Order Entry program!!!!!