There's a PTF for this for V4R2: SF53747.  See the IBM PTF site:
http://as400service.rochester.ibm.com/, Tech Info & databases, PTF Cover
letters, All PTFs by number, Search for "RPG AND %FOUND" - Search all cover
letters.  I couldn't find a PTF for V4R3, although the cover letter mentions
SF49677 V4R3M0 as a pre-req for this ptf; perhaps a call to IBM is in order.

Buck Calabro