  • Subject: Re: Multiple Fields in SFL & Installing PTFs...
  • From: "Chundi Reddy" <chundi.reddy@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 21:54:29 -0500

Hi

Netters, Please try to find solution for my problem.

Looking forward to hear from U wonderfull guys.

Naren Reddy

RAJEEV

The reason is when I check the mode of processing of file in Hawkayee or
Total/400 (These are tools), It will show the file is used as ADD mode
instead of UPD mode. This is very usefull during analysys(When U are working
directly with users) of problems.

If U have any doubts, please feel free to contact me.

Bye
Naren Reddy