RESOLVED.

All 3 desktops we purchased the last 6 months or so had defective DVD
drives. The PC store thinks they got a bad batch.

It was weird because the drives 1) would not recognize discs for reading,
2) yet would automatically eject the disc, and 3) 2 of the 3 drives would
burn discs even though they could not read discs.

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 10:57 AM Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>