Like Jeff I "upgraded" in place with no issues - well lots of issues actually but they were related to Win 10 not to losing apps!

RDi specifically worked fine afterwards although I did have issues later on when I had to install a new version. These were all authority/run as admin type stuff.

Haven't had any Win 10 problems since IBM gave me a native Mac version <grin>

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com