From: PcTech [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 12:59 PM
To: PC Technical Discussion for IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) Users
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Best software for remote windows support

If Remote Desktop ain't your cup of tea we use Dameware.

For remote use I've tried IBM's colloborative solutions https://apps.na.collabserv.com But we have our own accounts there.
You can log in as guest. It works ok in a pinch but you have to download a little something for screen sharing.

We're going to full WebEx and throwing some serious money into that.

Rob Berendt
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E