John, I'm guessing you're one of those younger folks that thinks along the
lines that the google developers do, I just don't see the google email
client as that friendly (neither do most of my colleagues). If you need to
completely change how you think about something as simple as email in order
to use the client, the client is the problem not the user. I've been doing
email on the internet since before there were clients, it was all character
based back then and far more simple. Somehow I would love the WWW go to
away and go back to the original internet, but then again, I am the troglodyte
in the room usually.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects