Is there a way in Windows to map a special character, or even a function, to
the keyboard? Such as we can do in Client Access for the 5250 keyboard.

Initially, I want to add the cent sign to a keystroke (though I might think
of others later), even if I have to use a standard character key in
combination with either the Ctrl or Alt key, rather than using Character
Map.

In the same vain, is there a proper sequence for typing a character with an
accent or nya (` or ~ such as áñ)?

I have this vague recollection that on some of the old 5250 dumb terminals I
could hold down the Alt key, press the accent or nya and then the letter to
get the special character.

I didn?t see anything in the Control Panel: Keyboard function.

Thanks.

Jerry C. Adams

IBM i Programmer/Analyst

I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I
will stop telling the truth about them. -Adlai Stevenson