RESOLVED

The AT&T customers started being able to access our website earlier this
week. Evidently AT&T fixed whatever was the issue.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

This is the response I got from GoDaddy Friday afternoon:

*Support Staff Response*Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your response. The trace route shows that the issue is with
your ISP. A bad gateway means that you are being stopped at your ISP. The
fact that the trace route stops getting responses after a few hops confirms
this. You need to contact your ISP for further assistance. Please let us
know if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns by replying
to this email. Our service departments and telephone lines are open 24
hours a day, 365 days a year to accommodate your needs anytime.

Sincerely,
Michael V.
Online Support Team

So GoDaddy officially says it's an AT&T issue. I passed this on (along
with trace route) to a customer chain of ours that has several customers on
AT&T. They decided to wait until today before contacting AT&T, hoping it
would clear itself up over the weekend. It has not. So I certainly hope
they report it soon.