I have installed WebSphere 8.0 on a Windows 2008 R2 server that is running IIS 7.5. I have installed the Web Server Plug-ins for IBM WebSphere Application Server on the same server. We will be running everything on one server. (I know I should be using two server with a firewall in-between but that will be in the future.)

I have several WAS application that work on port 9080. I cannot get the plug-in to redirect me from the IIS web page to the WAS application.

I have installed fix pack 7 for both WAS server and plug-ins. I have configured the Application Server as cciweb01. I have configured the web server as IISwebserver. I have generated the plug-ins and propagated the plug in and still no re-direct.

I created the sePlugins virtual directory within the web site and pointed it to the plug in directory. E:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere\Plugins\config\IISwebsphere\

The only file that was in the directory is the plugin-cfg.xml file.

What am I missing?

--
Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services