Just swapped my old WRT54G v2 (running DD-WRT) out for a new ASUS RT-N16
(running DD-WRT mega).

I heard that the N16's have a bit of an issue overheating, so I
hole-sawed an 80mm vent in the top of the case and mounted an 80mm fan
there. I followed DIY instructions from various locations (such as
here:
http://wl500g.info/showthread.php?25738-Asus-RT-N16-quot-Light-quot-and-quot-Cooling-quot-mods)
to ensure that cooling won't be an issue.

It's ran like a champ ever since!

--
Luke G. { luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx }
Total Digital Consulting, LLC