To: "pctech" <pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 10:50 PM
Subject: [PCTECH] iSeries Access 6.1 in Term Server on Win 2008server-printing fails

Printer (hp1200) prints from Term Server, but not through iSeries Access.
Get a very generic halt msg
"Windows Presentation Foundation Terminal Server Print W has encountered a problem and needs to close..."

The network tech claims all is set up correct.
iSeries Access 6.1 & latest svc pack loaded.

They followed MSDN Knowledgebase recommend update of .net framework on 2008 server.

Anyone else run into this? Trying to help a friend.
Their prev Win 2003 Terminal Server did this fine.

Jim Franz