Bleeding the tank using the valve at the bottom should clear any moisture.
RTFM helps here. Also, for small compressors like mine, store them empty.
It's tempting to store them full but that's one way the moisture issue will
get you.

My cheapo compressor has a dial to control the max output pressure. Good
thing since the compressor does 100 PSI but most of my accessories only do
90. I rarely set it to past 75.