--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 3:44 PM, <daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Air compressors are fine as long as there is no water in the line. I knew
a tech that once "hosed out" a printer that belonged to a vice-president.
It was funny for everybody but two people.

Dave Parnin
--
Nishikawa Standard Company
324 Morrow Street
Topeka, IN 46571
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: John Jones <chianime@xxxxxxxxx>
To: PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users <pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/08/2010 04:40 PM
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Power Supply?
Sent by: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The problem with vacuums is that they can generate static & potentially
damage components. If you can avoid that, a vac would be fine.

I've got a small (2 gallon) compressor as well that I use for airing up
car
tires & whatnot. Good idea to use it; compressed air cans aren't that
cheap
anymore but if you already have the compressor, operating cost is
practically nil.

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Tom Jedrzejewicz