Check the Everything Data plans at
http://shop.sprint.com/NASApp/onlinestore/en/Action/DisplayPlans?INTNAV=ATG:HE:Plans
Prices are before taxes and corporate discounts. Basically, unlimited data,
texting, night/weekend minutes, and minutes to other mobile numbers
regardless of carrier. The only limit is day minutes to non-cell phones,
which is limited to 450-3000 minutes depending on plan. Considering how
much our talking is done cell to cell, the 450 minute plan works well for
us.

Add $10/mo for 4G data.