From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 1:06 PM
To: pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Printer commands

Burns, Bryan wrote:
The following commands, sent as a file to a Zebra QL420plus printer,
changed the printer to stop feeding labels about 3 mm after the
tear-off
perforation (the feed was previously stopping a few millimeters short
of
the tear-off bar).

I can interpret them for you, but can't really tell you how to fix it.

~jc^xa^jus^xz

Set Media Sensor Calibration (likely what caused the change)
Start of Label Format
Save Current configuration settings (why it's now permanent)
End of Label Format

! DF RUN.BAT

Store format commands as a string to be later merged. I believe the
remaining are related to this.

Does this mean anything to anyone? What number would I change to
shorten
the feed by about 3 mm?

Doesn't sound like modifying any of these commands will fix your
problem, except to stop doing the Media Sensor Calibration. I got this
info from a ZPL programming manual.

Bill