From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of David Gibbs
Sent: Saturday, 27 February 2010 7:15 AM
To: PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users
Subject: [PCTECH] PC Card / CF Card reader very very
sssssssllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwww

Folks:

Any idea why my PC Card based flash card reader is so slow?

When I use a USB 2 based flash card reader I can get hundreds of pictures
copied to my laptop in minutes ... but when I use the PC Card reader it
takes upwards of 20 minutes.

I would expect the PC Card reader to be FASTER because it has more direct
access to the computer's bus.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

david