Can you bother fooling around with it on company time? How much is a new box today? $350? How old is the affected box? Its remote, so that means two people spending a half gay on it, at least? Your time, his time, lost production... A new box may be the way to go.

Jim Franz wrote:
Looking for a good site on how to deal with latest spyware.
Customer has 2 pc's infected where the spyware smart enough to stop execution of an install of malwarebytes, plus has completely disabled IE, so cannot download a product to fix infection. May end up reinstalling Windows, but site is remote and not setup for such an install.
All the vendor sites want you to download their product & no discussion of 'if you see xx running'' then do this...
Jim Franz