That starts to get a bit spendy. I knew there had to be some access points
that can go from wireless to wired, I just didn't know what models to look
for. You think the morons at Best Buy would have any idea?

Is the technical term for it "Wireless Bridge?"

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.