Cc: <WaldenL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:15 PM
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Home office design

Walden
NYC  requires conduit  or thin wall for outside the walls/ceiling
and  BX in the  walls and  ceilings.
I  caught Sh*t for  running romex cable in conduit pipe, and  had to
remove it all.

While I have use romex on L.I.  and in Illinois I was  shocked  at
NYC law not allowing this even in pipe.

Glenn

At 12:11 PM 10/12/2006, Walden H. Leverich wrote:
>Power, for instance, will most likely have to be in conduit.

John, remind me never to move where you live! Your code requires normal
120V wires to be in conduit? Ouch!

-Walden

--
Walden H Leverich III