An employee got married, they don't need 2 laptops, so the company bought
his personal laptop.  It's XP Pro.

I was bringing it up to date with drivers, SP2, etc this morning.
Everything working fine.

Then I realized I had not set the computer name and workgroup.  So I set
those to E07Laptop and DILGARD, respectively.  (No domains here).

Now I can't get to the internet via the wireless nor the cat5 connection.  I
can see everything on the internal LAN though.  At first neither had IP
addresses until I did a Repair.  The i5 is the DNS and DHCP servers.  What
have I missed?  Any suggestions?

Thanks.