>7. If you want the website to interact with your i5 applications or
even
>just the i5 database, it will be MUCH easier if it is hosted in-house,
and
>easier yet if it is on the i5 rather than some other hardware.

I'm with you on the inhouse is easier to integrate than out-of-house --
but only slightly with things like VPNs and web services.

However, I'm not sure I agree on the "easier yet" part. I guess if
you're going to go w/CGIDEV2 or something RPG-based, then yes, it's
easier. But if you're looking to use JSPs I don't think it's any easier
if the JSP is on the i5 or sitting next to it. Either way you're using
JDBC to talk to a database, whether that database is on the same box, in
the same room, or on the other side of the planet doesn't make a
difference, does it?

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
President & CEO