-----Original Message-----
From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx / Scott Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 12:42 PM

I have been using YahooPops for a few months now. I would have to say it is one of the best finds on the Internet for me in a long time. Works quite well. Have not had any problems with it.

It receives as well as sends email?

David implies that it may depend on the service provider.  Why is that?

I use Charter cable at home.