I could do that.  I'm sure that I've got some lying around.  The only
problem there is that I would have to find drivers for it so I might as
well get the original working.

Dave Parnin
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by David A Parnin/Topeka/NISCO/SPCO on 07/19/2004 03:20 PM
-----

                      booth@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      m                        To:       PC Technical
Discussion for iSeries Users
                      Sent by:                  <pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>@SMTP@CTB

                      pctech-bounces@mi        cc:       (bcc: David A
Parnin/Topeka/NISCO/SPCO)
                      drange.com               Subject:  Re: [PCTECH] Drivers

                      07/19/2004 03:01

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      PC Technical

                      Discussion for

                      iSeries Users

                      <pctech@midrange.

                      com>

You could just slide a video card into a slot in the box.  It doesn't need
to be fancy; it could even be a take-out.  It'd be a quick solution.