From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of James R. Newman, CDP
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 12:01 PM
To: PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Free software loads other stuff - follow up 2

Thanks for all the great help.  What did I ever do before there was
Midrange?

Before reading your emails I'd used regedit and done a "find" on QuikSearch.
In the process, I found thousands of folders in
windows\currentversion\internetsettings\zonemap\domains with ???.com names,
such as "freewebs.com" or "xyz.com".  Funny thing is when I open IE and type
in one of these addresses, nothing comes up.  Anyway, I've been going
through and deleting them one by one.  Is there an easier way?

TIA.