Icons, Programs items, etc., can come from multiple places. This is standard in Windows since there were separate users - at least Win 98. There are some for "All users", which appear - DOH - for all users. There are others that are specific to you. It looks as if those put in by Administrator were actually "All users" items - unless you inherit admin's stuff by being in that group? The last is pure conjecture.

HTH
Vern