First, you are aware that Netscape as a browser/email product is dead.
Also that the current/last version is 7.1. If you want continuing
enhancements you will need to move to Mozilla (currently 1.5) which has
been the base for Netscape since version 6. The Netscape product added a
few things like AIM and Netscape mail support but otherwise is Mozilla
up through 1.3.2, I believe. AOL pulled the plug on the Netscape
developers after their "agreement" with Microsoft.

Second, Netscape/Mozilla mail folders are really a text file plus a
*.msf index file. What I have done is move all the goodies to a "Tips"
folder. As long as you don't (or at least properly) edit the file it can
continue to accumulate new goodies. The file has all those headers and a
few other things but is readable in any text edit unless there is HTML
in which case you would have to read around that.

Roger Vicker, CCP