Where is the data coming from?  Is the data refreshed alot to keep it current?

I have created Excel spreadsheets that use VBA to 'download' data from the
iSeries and put it into the spreadsheet.  Doing it this way, you can format the
stuff going into the cells anyway you want.  What you are asking for I have done
it two different ways.  The way you want and the way shown below.  The only
problem with either way is that sorting in Excel is no longer feasible.

If you want to get REALLY creative, you could put a print button on the
spreadsheet that calls a VBA routine that creates a new worksheet, formats it
the way you want, prints that worksheet, and then deletes the worksheet.  Many
options are possible if you are willing to dive into the world of VBA.

-- Scott

| AAAA | 1234 |
|      | 5678 |
|      | 2222 |