That's only in use for SC1 products - OpenSSL and OpenSSH. I don't
think anything else links against that copy of OpenSSL.

On Fri, 2022-09-23 at 14:46 -0500, Brad Stone wrote:
Clear as mud.  :)

I got it installed and it shows blanks for curl-config --ca

Now, I show that certs are stored in /QOpenSys/etc/ssl/certs.
However in a
/QOpenSys/QIBM/UserData/SC1/OpenSSL/certs which is empty on my system
(V7R4).

On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 2:10 PM Bryan Dietz <bdietz400@xxxxxxxxx>