Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
------------------------------

message: 2
date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 14:16:48 -0500
from: Bryan Dietz <bdietz400@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [IBMiOSS] Bitbucket on IBM i

I got it running with the new java 11

https://bitbucket.org/ibmi/opensource/src/master/docs/java11/JAVA11_EARLY_ACCESS.md

-bash-4.4$ java -version
openjdk version "11.0.6-ea" 2020-01-14
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.6-ea+10) Eclipse OpenJ9 VM (build openj9-0.18.1, JRE 11 OS400 ppc64-64-Bit Compressed References 20200612_000000 (JIT enabled, AOT enabled)
OpenJ9 - 51a5857
OMR - 7a1b023
JCL - a3f93b3 based on jdk-11.0.6+10)