From: Arun Nair <aruns400@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "OpenSource" <opensource-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IBMi Open Source Roundtable <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IBMiOSS] Installing Pandas on IBM i
Date: Mon, Feb 18, 2019 8:29 PM

John,
Thanks a lot for the response and good to know that it can be done. I do
see  a pip3 install for cython pandas in the website and hope that cover
dependencies as well.

Justin,
Thank you. Based on what John shared I thought  yum and rpm was the only
way to get this on IBM i. Could you please elaborate?

Thanks,
Arun

at [6]https://archive.midrange.com/opensource.

link: [7]https://amazon.midrange.com