Hi Mike,

I've had those error too, though I don't recall how I resolved them (I
think I uninstalled 5733OPS).

Here are the manual commands you can run:
ln -sf /QOpenSys/pkgs/lib/nodejs10/bin/node /QOpenSys/pkgs/bin/node
ln -sf /QOpenSys/pkgs/lib/nodejs10/bin/npm /QOpenSys/pkgs/bin/npm

Then make sure it's in your PATH by doing the following:

export PATH=/QOpenSys/pkgs/bin:$PATH

Aaron Bartell

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 9:39 AM Smith, Mike <Mike_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>