I installed itoolkit globally per https://www.npmjs.com/package/itoolkit. I start my Node app with this command: NODE_PATH=/QOpenSys/pkgs/lib/nodejs8/lib/node_modules NODE_ENV=production node app.js

That works fine, but for production I want to run the app in a chroot container. I can't seem to get itoolkit to work inside the container. I entered my container in a shell and tried the command above, but it gave 'Error: Cannot find module 'itoolkit''. I tried to install itoolkit inside the container and got this error:

bash-4.4$ npm -g i toolkit
/QOpenSys/pkgs/lib/nodejs8/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/uuid/lib/rng.js:7
return rb(16);
^

Error: error:2406C06E:random number generator:RAND_DRBG_instantiate:error retrieving entropy
at rng (/QOpenSys/pkgs/lib/nodejs8/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/uuid/lib/rng.js:7:10)
at Object.<anonymous> (/QOpenSys/pkgs/lib/nodejs8/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/uuid/v1.js:10:18)
at Module._compile (module.js:652:30)
at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:663:10)
at Module.load (module.js:565:32)
at tryModuleLoad (module.js:505:12)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:497:3)
at Module.require (module.js:596:17)
at require (internal/module.js:11:18)
at Object.<anonymous> (/QOpenSys/pkgs/lib/nodejs8/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/uuid/index.js:1:72)
at Module._compile (module.js:652:30)
at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:663:10)
at Module.load (module.js:565:32)
at tryModuleLoad (module.js:505:12)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:497:3)
at Module.require (module.js:596:17)
bash-4.4$

Any ideas? Are there other dependencies that must be installed manually?