Actually I found some in DWorks. I don't have them in front of me, so I am not sure which ones were IBM I specific. I would try any I found and then copy the flows to my node-red I and see if I could make them work there. There is one node for DB2 for I connection, but it is written for the NODE6 library path. I am using yum, so a different path for my version of node.js.