From: OpenSource <opensource-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jesse Gorzinski
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 3:04 PM
To: IBMi Open Source Roundtable <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [IBMiOSS] npm proxy question

I'd guess you're not interested in running the CNTLM proxy itself on the IBM i. So, you MAY only need these commands run on IBM i:
npm config set proxy https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__proxy-5Fhostname-3Aport&d=DwICAg&c=TRM22a2q2ENZDxdZ_Nz-0OCGEspXTWPuaB6Jil0RfKE&r=o-YzpsmRCPgZlWO4EB4wsOj50O0KPLUTK9BP-UzK-UQ&m=YQs-Dwf5Ksv4QlHvYmww93hz8fzhLWPsBsrUZPPyKFw&s=dBwMXEE6j69MLRmw4X1BzzYwIVy-5pG6bpK9p4zNg9w&e=
npm config set https-proxy https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__proxy-5Fhostname-3Aport&d=DwICAg&c=TRM22a2q2ENZDxdZ_Nz-0OCGEspXTWPuaB6Jil0RfKE&r=o-YzpsmRCPgZlWO4EB4wsOj50O0KPLUTK9BP-UzK-UQ&m=YQs-Dwf5Ksv4QlHvYmww93hz8fzhLWPsBsrUZPPyKFw&s=dBwMXEE6j69MLRmw4X1BzzYwIVy-5pG6bpK9p4zNg9w&e=
npm config set registry https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__registry.npmjs.org_&d=DwICAg&c=TRM22a2q2ENZDxdZ_Nz-0OCGEspXTWPuaB6Jil0RfKE&r=o-YzpsmRCPgZlWO4EB4wsOj50O0KPLUTK9BP-UzK-UQ&m=YQs-Dwf5Ksv4QlHvYmww93hz8fzhLWPsBsrUZPPyKFw&s=QODz9sXkXohqMD9YTFdbj5pvt-_-joWL0gaU8pX-xlk&e=

I'm not a proxy expert, so there might still be some big missing piece.
Hopefully someone with experience can chime in.
Good luck!

"OpenSource" <opensource-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 04/03/2018
08:28:39 AM: