Your confusion about my responses is cute :)

Its ok that you only work with IBMi.

No judging from me on that.

You were there for the big airline meltdown ? Do tell.

Its not always about systems. Sometimes the primary and backup fiber lines in the same trench get cut. Oooops. Remember that one ?

In any case this thread is about c# on IBMi so if you have something relevent to add about that, then cool, otherwise fire up a new thread and we can debate platforms all day long.

Bottom line is we have to agree to disagree on approach and philosophy.

Maybe you can throw a bug in IBMs ear about .Net native on i. You would have my undying respect if you were at the big airline meltdown and convinced ibm to run .Net on i.