Justin,

You can basically ask anything related to IBM i Open Source from a developer or user perspective.  You can even stray into OSS that isn't yet hosted on IBM i because everything was "outside the fold" before it was brought "in".

Ask away....I'll let you know if it is wandering too far afield...

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
Twitter - Sys_i_Geek IBM_i_Geek