From: OpenSource [mailto:opensource-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Ford
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 4:16 AM
To: IBMi Open Source Roundtable <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IBMiOSS] Node in-house auth?

The two first suggestions work fine for authentication combined with application layer security and auditing, but I agree the third suggestion doesn't sound like a very good fit for the node async model. It would be nice to have OS level user and resource security with auditing/journaling working in conjunction though rather than everything running as a generic application profile (for internal/non-public facing apps obviously).