I was wondering if someone could point me in a direction regarding a
db2_prepare statement. In my connection options, I specify a library list.
However, with or without the library list, I still have to fully qualify
the database name in the query. Otherwise, I get a db2_prepare():
Statement Prepare Failed in error.

$database['options'] = array('i5_libl' => 'CUSLIB',
'i5_naming' => 'DB2_I5_NAMING_ON'
);

$conn = db2_connect($database['server'],
$database['username'],
$database['password'],
$database['options']
);

if($conn){
print 'Connection successful.';

$params = array('123456789', 'MYLASTNAME');
$query = "SELECT count(*) FROM CUSLIB.CUSLOC WHERE locid = ? AND
lastname = ?";
$stmt = db2_prepare($conn, $query);

}else{
print 'Connection failed.';
}

Should I not be able to just use the library list without fully qualifying
the database in the SQL statement?

-JA-