Hi All

i'm new in this group; as i would begin to play with OPS product (Node.Js Python .... ) i would like to know:

1- after installed the poducts, which PTF GROUP or other i have to install for V71R1?

2- SF99368 – level 31 is OK ?

3- where, if exist, can i find this informations ? is there official IBM Link ?

4- once installed the product and Ptf , which links/tutorials can help me to begin whit nodeJs

thanks in advance and sorry for the too much questions

Node.js on IBM i - System i Developer - Home Page<https://systemideveloper.com/blogs/node-js-on-ibm-i/>
systemideveloper.com
Tim Rowe is the business architect for application development on IBM i with responsibility for ensuring that the platform has the infrastructure and components ...