*Announced: *

from @IBMJesseG to @team

5733OPS Option 11 will be NGINX <https://www.nginx.com/>, the full open-source version!
PS - many thanks to @aaronbartell and @php_dave for publishing their pathfinding experiences in 'porting' this modern web server on IBM i, submitting RFEs, etc.

Also in the works, a version of a package manager like Apt <https://wiki.debian.org/Apt> or Zypper <https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Zypper>

Look for more on IBM's dWorks community wiki <https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#%21/wiki/IBM%20i%20Technology%20Updates/page/Open%20Source%20Technologies> (and other channels) in the near future.

Ryver (Bill Gravelle) <https://ibmioss.ryver.com/link.html#users/1000074>

Bill Gravelle announced in a post <https://ibmioss.ryver.com/link.html#posts/1360849>
To comment, go to Ryver <https://ibmioss.ryver.com/link.html#posts/1360849>, or reply to this message.
(Please note, your reply will be visible to all users that have access to this item.)

Sent from ibmioss.ryver.com <https://ibmioss.ryver.com> | Learn more at Ryver.com <http://www.ryver.com>

jwt|eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhdWQiOiJpYm1pb3NzIiwidXNlciI6MTAwMDE0MCwicG9zdCI6MTM2MDg0OSwidHlwZSI6ImNvbW1lbnQifQ.r9oJum4Ffya6dQO_33Tsu6iZnMTj3Lmb3R9DPPMe1sE|