New API QbnRetrieveSpaceUserData -- retrieve *USERDATA from a module, program or service program

As a result of DCR: Marketing Field Requirement -- "improve usefullness of QbnRetrieveAssociatedSpace API"
The requested function has been provided via a new. API, QbnRetrieveSpaceUserData.

The following PTFs make the API available for releases 7.1 and 7.2.
The PTF cover letters contain the full API documentation, also available in the IBM Knowledge Center (http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_72/apifinder/finder.htm <http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_72/apifinder/finder.htm>).
7.1 PTF: SI57142
7.2 PTF: SI57322

There are also related PTFs that contain the QSYSINC/H.QBNPREPR header file updated with the procedure prototype for the new API. These PTFs are not required to make use of the API.
QSYSINC 7.1 PTF: SI57155
QSYSINC 7.2 PTF: SI57329

This new API is integrated into IBM i 7.3.