Recently published on Ryver and posted in LinkedIn - please participate, share with interested individuals and promote within your own social media networks:

#IBMiOSS event at #COMMONS17

Last year's open source roundtable in New Orleans was very well-received (thanks again to Mike Pavlak and Alan Seiden as primary sponsors). Our group is larger than it was last year, so we thought it is necessary to get some feedback from the community to help guide us in the planning for this year's event in Orlando.

Please make your opinions known in this short survey https://ibmioss.typeform.com/to/UsuVzs .

If you're interested, the results are automagically populated into this viewable Google Sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16RlAaAM8-MC8ReZXtSej-W6PTK3zyk-zBzm5dO1YNbU/edit?usp=sharing .

Additionally, we have an entire forum dedicated to the community for this event planning. We welcome in-depth participation on our Ryver platform. Here is the link to that forum https://ibmioss.ryver.com/index.html#forums/1078262 and, if needed, here is a link to join our community there https://ibmioss.ryver.com/application/signup/members/9tJsXDG7_iSSi1Q .

Finally, if all the buzz from OSS on IBM i intrigues you, and you've not yet joined the growing community in the LinkedIn group, then here's a link https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8531863 .