Voted !

Voted!

Best regards,
-Arco

Op zaterdag 17 december 2016 heeft Mark S Waterbury <
mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven:

Hi, Kevin:

I followed your suggestion and opened a new RFE for ".NET support on
IBM
i" -- see:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?
use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=98740

Everyone please review this RFE and if you like the idea, please vote for
it. :-)

All the best,

Mark S. Waterbury